Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pull the Trigger 14.4 ($30)

Adding something the likes of which the pile has never seen before.

Video Watchdog #163 (July/August 2011)

Simply put, this is the best magazine out there for coverage of physical home video. I've been collecting this title for several years after initially buying issues off the newsstand back when they were numbered somewhere in the 80s. The $8.95 cover price is a little steep now, but I still try to pick up decent lots of issues on eBay. For my last score, I won a lot where I already had one of the issues, and this is it. If for no other reason, it's at least worth reading for the full-length review of the Monkees' Head.

Enjoy several sessions' worth of bathroom reading for $30, plus everything else you see below.

THE PILE
Lot of 70 Triple Play Cards and 7 Inserts

1993 Topps Stadium Club Murphy Craig Biggio

2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Minis Hanley Ramirez and Corey Hart

1 comment: