Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pull the Trigger 14.8 ($30)

Evan Gattis Triple Threads AUTO/Jersey

Mike Minor 2015 Topps Framed (02/10)


I'd really like to move this lot ASAP because there's something I've got my eye on that I'd like to purchase with PayPal funds, and time is of the essence. I'll probably be adding some higher-end stuff like this from time to time today until someone snags it. Don't rest on this one, though, if you want these two cards, as someone might claim them before you do. Looking for immediate payment, too, or I'll nullify the claim. Serious about this.

THE PILE
Lot of 70 Triple Play Cards and 7 Inserts

1993 Topps Stadium Club Murphy Craig Biggio

2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Minis Hanley Ramirez and Corey Hart

b>Video Watchdog #163 (July/August 2011)

Lot of 10 1981 Topps Cards

1976 Topps George Foster

1959 Topps #419 Milwaukee Braves

3 comments:

Gebyarbola.com said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
www.gebyarbola.com
Gebyar Bola
Gebyarbola.com
www.gebyarbola.com

Akhadiwi Rajie said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it
Rgcshows.com
Open-sankore.org
Union.ic.ac.uk

Diara Dominy said...

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx Kangoo-worldsite.com 800jixie.com Animlab.com