Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pull the Trigger 14.9 ($30)

Like I said before, this lot needs to move.

2006 Upper Deck Epic Jersey (Pinstripe) Green (11/50)


Pull the trigger on this lot for $30 before someone else does.

THE PILE
Lot of 70 Triple Play Cards and 7 Inserts

1993 Topps Stadium Club Murphy Craig Biggio

2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Minis Hanley Ramirez and Corey Hart

b>Video Watchdog #163 (July/August 2011)

Lot of 10 1981 Topps Cards

1976 Topps George Foster

1959 Topps #419 Milwaukee Braves

Evan Gattis Triple Threads AUTO/Jersey

Mike Minor 2015 Topps Framed (02/10)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a solid lot of cards. I'll help you out at pull the trigger. Thanks.

BS

Jaya Liga said...

Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!
Jayaliga.com
www.jayaliga.com
Jaya Liga
Jayaliga.com

Diara Dominy said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this. Joyful-spirit.com Hotelbaia.net Lesbatinses.com