Saturday, March 5, 2016

Trade Me Anything IX: #7

Looking back, I see that it's been since December 30 since I've posted about a Trade Me Anything trade. Oddly enough, two late arrivals made it to my doorstep this week, though I've been far too busy with parent/teacher conferences to do much about it. Here's the easier-to-write-about of the two packages. This one comes from Charlie.

Giving:
#R-11 Asdrubal Cabrera Rarities

#US52 Cody Anderson / Phil Klein Gold Parallel (1805/2015)

#CHA-ZW Zach Walters Career High AUTO


Getting:
Lot of 5 1959 Topps Cards


I love it when I can knock a few numbers off my want list for any set, but this is the one nearest and dearest to my heart. The Jackie Brandt even has "White Sox" written on the back, despite never playing for them. This is more common than one might think, and I chalk it up to wishful thinking for some long-ago-forgotten young fan.

Thanks for the '59s, Charlie, I hope you'll be happy with the Indians coming your way!

3 comments:

cabz05 said...

Glad you like the '59s. Sorry I didn't get them to you sooner. I thought I had sent them and then found everything in an unmarked package. Thanks for the cards.

Akhadiwi Rajie said...

WONDERFUL Post. thanks for share.. more wait ..
Aficonsultingsrl.com
Dwa.gov.za
Thepearlcolumbus.com

Diara Dominy said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! Netbg.net Ohiorespite.com BBThousing.com