Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Bag From My Mom: Part 3

The next thing from the bag is kind of a clunker.

Trivia Mania: Movies Volume II


Before cards and comics and such, movies are my first love. I'm guessing my mom picked this up at a rummage or used bookstore or something. With a publication date of 1984, most of the questions focus on a movie blind spot of mine.

Question #755: Who plays the heavily sweatered psychiatrist in Ordinary People?

I mean, yeah, if I watched it last week maybe I could name him, but this is not something fresh in my mind.

Since this book basically holds a negative resale value, as soon as I hit publish, this is going in the recycling bin.

Next from the bag: Who the hell are you?

1 comment:

Richard Nebe Jr. said...

I can't believe you left us hanging!! And though I've never watched this particular movie, still managed to get it wrong with my guess of William Hurt!!