Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pull the Trigger 16.1 ($20)

Time to start a new pile. I'm setting the price at $20 this time around. I'll try to concentrate on single cards here rather than large lots, but no promises.

2015 Topps Albert Pujols Photo Variation


Sure, it's not time to pull the trigger quite yet, but maybe you could help me out with something. Who's the guy on the Royals they're hugging? I don't get the chance to see the Royals that often, and I don't think I even watched the World Series the last couple of years.

Also, if you ever feel like you're interested in pulling the trigger, but you want me to sweeten the pot a bit first, I'm open to hearing suggestions of players/teams/etc. Like, if you're a Red Sox fan, you like what you see, but you'd be swayed by a nice Red Sox card, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

1 comment:

Greg Zakwin said...

Royals' guy is Raul Ibanez.