Friday, March 31, 2017

CC: I WANT THEM ALL

Snagged another one of these last weekend, and it arrived today. I cannot be stopped.

2009 Topps Unique Jumbo Patch #UJR-CS (04/40) (PSA 8)


In trying to piece together exactly where these patch pieces were located, I've come to the reasonable conclusion that they're from the rounded part of the 5 and the lower-left part of the 2 on the front of the jersey.

As for the PSA grading, I guess it'll stay in the case. Grading is not necessary for a card like this, but it will save me a few bucks on the Ultra-Pro I would've bought for a card like this.

It's astonishing to think that in the latter half of this baseball season, we'll come upon the ninth anniversary of the trade that brought Sabathia to Milwaukee for a short time. It will be interesting to see if CC can pitch beyond the 2017 season.

No comments: